Premium ICC buttons

Brendon Wrigley

• Member For: 10y 10m 29d

What about the touch overlay units like this?

http://www.envyouscustoms.com/upgradesandparts/ford/navigation-visual-media-kits/ba-bf-nav/

Only like this unit because I personally like the factory look. But I like the unit that is in the carbon car systems interface.

• Member For: 8y 4m 28d

Hey Freak, yeah I had seen them to and its seems like it could be a plausible option. depending on size (radius and depth).
I'm still thinking the factory buttons would still be the go, for a cleaner look) just need to work out how they're mounted/integrated in the ICC (I don't have a spare to pull apart).

Rab, everything but these 4 buttons is on the screen, I assume to wasn't worth the cost vs benefit to move all these into the screen as well? maybe different systems (particularly the T/C)

NathanB, I looked at these ones too but mainly the lack of Blue tooth killed that option for me and the small screen). I prefer the factory look too hence looking for an integrated option (not a head unit in the void at the bottom), respray in the factory trim and tryign to suss out better buttons.