18x10 ET22

Steveor

• Member For: 7y 11d

Apologies if this has been asked a million times already but I'm in a hurry and need to order rims ASAP so don't have time to look for the answer.

Has anyone fitted 18x10 with 22mm offset rears to stock suspension FG MK2 XR6T Ute? Will they fit?

Thanks in advance for any answers

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 4m 16d

Yea 18x10+22 will fit no dramas on the rear. Front should fit. Not entirely sure though as I have a ba Ute. Should be able to run huge rubber on the rear without scrubbing. Check out the new cosmis racing wheels. They make some nice stuff in decent offsets in 18"
Depends on what look you are going for but you could go more aggressive on the rear either 11" or +10ish offset

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 7y 5m 1d

damn.. that's the only size they seem to have in the wheel I want! will keep looking around, any suggestions for similar wheels? any advice is much appreciated! Thanks :)

Edit: I guess I could go for the 19x8.5 +25 Grid on the front and the 19x9.5 +35 Grid R on the rear...? hard to say without seeing it first though.. might look a bit odd xD

Edited by PhosphusNZ

• Member For: 7y 5m 1d

ive just been looking on rotawheels.com.au, is there another dealer I can look at? only issue with the +20 is they dont have matt black which is the color I want, I can always paint them I guess.. if +20 will fit I might get them

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 4m 16d

Yea +20 will fit all round no dramas.
I'm assuming you live in nz. You can buy so many cheap wheels off Jap cars. Anything off a dirty Nissan will fit and they normally have decent offsets for a falcon