BA wagon turbo conversion using ford parts

Lunchietey

• Member For: 13y 8m 16d

Yeah. Guess I'll have to find more actuators. 

Overdue pics as promised, not much to look at from outside, low light flatters the crappy paint haha. Close up of BFii brakes with RDA rotors and QFM pads and ricey blue calipers :spoton:

Drivers side rear quarter had a 20*25cm dent and deep scratch with cracked tail light from the missus backing the FJ into it. Took interior trim out and bashed it out best I could. Almost can't see it in this pic but you can definitely see it in real life. 

IMG_20180127_193433.jpg

IMG_20180127_193414.jpg

Edited by Lunchietey
  • Like 3

Finally found some decent front door trims. Seems taxis have gobbled up most of the beige interiors! Only $30 the pair haha(Falcons are so cheap for parts, both of my other cars would be $300+ per door!)

IMG_20180128_184411.jpg

Have put in my annual leave request to have the second half of March off to get this done! Hopefully nothing comes up at work(possible maintenance shutdown in March) so it gets approved!

• Like 1

Only thing I'm not 100% on is the water supply and return for the turbo. I do have the heater pipes from the XR6T(and a whole gates rubber hose pack) but the pipe looks horrendous to change. Once the exhaust etc is off I'm hoping it looks better/easier! 

• Member For: 8y 6m 11d
I've still got those photos too haha

I tapped into the heater hoses for my water lines. Ended up getting a hydraulic shop to make me some hoses with banjo fittings because the rubber ones failed like Jet and Puff told me they would...