Highflow GT3582 ?

TehNoob

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 11y 10m 23d

In all seriousness a company called procharge turbochargers is now making a gt35r based 69mm inducer compressor wheel! With a 9 blade turbine... 

Want!

• 3 years later...
  • Member For: 3y 4m 9d

Not to revive an old thread but, is highflowing the gt3582 r the next turbo upgrade from the f6 turbo? still wanting the responsiveness as I have now but understand that I will gain a few rpm of spool due to bigger wheel... with supporting mods on 98 im making 546hp, 770nm manual and have full boost by 2900, (18 psi).. Cheers

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

Yes, it's still a minor upgrade... But by the time you get the turbo off and modify it, it's roughly the same expenditure as upgrading the turbo and selling your old one. Obviously it's more for an upgraded turbo, but it's not a big step up in expenditure, but it is a big step up in terms of power generation, potentially.

• Member For: 3y 4m 9d

thanks, I was thinking if I was to go e85, I could do the turbo upgrade also and what not, just unsure on the most responsive turbo set up would be for it as id like to keep it to similar spool time maybe allow for a few rpm to be added full boost by 3100 - 3200rpm?

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

plenty of turbo's that'll do what you want :)  shop around for price etc and have a look around on this forum's 400+ threads for people who've done turbo upgrades and look at the dyno graphs posted to see which ones suit your personal choices.

• 2 years later...
  • Member For: 5y 3m 25d

So I went e85 recently with supporting mods on a new gt3582 CHRA external gate, 0.5 cover. manual on a hub dyno made 652hp/486kw keen to actually see what it runs and how happy the dyno is. What are rough mph 1/4 for similar power? Cheers