Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Dillz

• 4 months later...
  • Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d

Front will clear suspension , but you need to check if spokes  clear brakes. Rear wont foul on suspension , but will probably stick out past the guard. Again you need to check spokes with brakes.

I suggest a test fit before buying these wheels.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 6y 9m 20d
On 30/10/2017 at 6:47 PM, jabtronic said:

I got 2 years 4 months and 55,000kms out of my ATR2s and there was was still more tread on em than that :nyaah:

Anyway, for purposes of this thread :) 

18x9.5 +10 fronts with 235/40R18 Michenlin Pilot Sport 4, these tyres don't stretch as well as I expected.

18x11 +8 rears with 265/35R18 Achilles ATR2

Front guards are rolled/pumped maybe 10-15mm further out than standard. Rears have been pushed out very little by adjustment in the wheel arch brackets but they are not yet rolled. I will need to roll them to go lower, as pictured the guards sit on the tyres with axle resting on bumpstops, raised it back up for now.

The front tyres stick out slightly but this is with neutral camber. They will tuck in easily with a little negative camber. There is no scrubbing at all.

20171028_081118.jpg

20171022_132106.jpg

20171030_172923.jpg

20171030_172936.jpg

20171022_132004.jpg

mate, what brand of wheels are those, I like.

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 5y 8m 7d

Hi all,

I've got a couple of questions regarding a new set of wheels for my F6. I've got a set of dark argents on at the moment but I'm looking at swapping them for a set of TE37s. 19×9.0 +35 all round.

Will these fit on an F6? I'm looking at upgrading to the 6 pot brembos in the future, I'm just wondering if they'll clear the brakes as well. Also, what's the most aggressive fitment you can run without rolling guards/camber? (My dark argents will be up for sale once I find a new set of wheels too!)

Thanks!

Edited by SP94
Title needing to be updated

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d

I  suggest you fit the brakes first and then trial fit wheels you like. Its not just the offset that matters, its the style and shape of the wheel spoke that can foul on the brakes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Member For: 5y 6m 23d

Hey guys, I’m looking at getting some Rota Grid R 19x9.5 for my 2010 XR6 sedan and I’m not sure what offset to go for. I’m gonna lower the car in the near future so I wanna avoid any rubbing when I do it. The offsets I’ve been looking at are +20 +35 and +38. I’m happy to get different offsets front and rear if needed. Any help appreciated :icon_ford: