780rwkw ba ford falcon

CCCC

• miso xr6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 10d

heres a link of my car that recently got tuned by joe from cms, it made 800rwkw but the phone died to capture it so I just put this link up instead.

Car as a th400 pte 76mm turbo gen2, custom billet converter an a whole heap of other mods.

Edited by CCCC
  • Like 2

• miso xr6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 10d

Thanks mate, I have a build thread here that I will be up dating soon as I get a bit of time, basically before hand it was a 9 second car with a btr 4 speed, but in the last year iv changed the setup dramatically. the car has a build engine with mostly all atomic 698 gear but with a bit of extras to hold the power better, the head is hand ported with cms spec cams, 1500hp rated th400 with custom billet bolt together converter, the turbo is a precision sportsman gen2 7685 turbo rated to 1350hp which after the second round of fine tuning I amhoping to get to 850rwkw mark, all turbosmart gate an regs an blow of valves, boost is controlled by co2 pressure ams 1000 unit, gipson tail shaft an true track 3.46 diff ratio, billet 1400 cv driveshafts ims diff hat, all autometer gauges,johnny tig 1800hp intercooler, hypertune plenum, crg turbo manifold, the car still runs the standard ecu with sct tuning software which joe from cms has been tuning this car for years,. I will be up loading more videos soon to my build thread an sharing more information on the progress of this car. The aim is to run 8.5s 160 plus mph streetcar.

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...