Ba mk11 xr6 turbo

Rickybobby

• Member For: 7y 4m 17d

Hi all,

I have a 2005 ba xr6 mk11(currently wanting to burn it to the ground) 

my icc unit is not working has a security code on it, and to top that off none of my windows are working from either the main switch or individual door switches. Also the dash cluster is not working either. 

Jas anyone had this issu and what can I do to fix it beside write my car off 

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 27d

I've also had the problem where I wanted to burn my car or write it off. 

Fortunately neither has occurred lately. 

There are some knowledgeable people that will read this thread.

Spend the time searching threads and asking nicely and I'm sure you will find an answer. 

Edited by Puffwagon
Spelling
  • Like 2

• Member For: 8y 11m 21d

I hate to say buddy but I have made this comment before but the workshop is closed over the weekend. Call back on monday. We're all half if not more pissed to answer tech questions.

Just joking buddy. There are many lads on here that can help you out. Just be patient and hit the search feature.

Its a bit lame but it works.

I have found shed loads of handy threads from how to fit fuel pumps to installing gauges.

The answers you seek are on here you just have look. After all its only a falcon it all can fixed. Don't stress.

I have the exact same car. But everything works perfectly. There are warehouses that have a huge stock of parts for our cars. Just goggle and find them. It may cost a bit but everything can be replaced.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

disconnect the battery and leave it off for a while (overnight). charge the battery up while it's off... also check all fuses and relays inside the engine bay and inside the car to make sure they're all OK. re-connect and try starting the car. If it doesn't clear the "security code" on the ICC, try an auto-elec.

• Like 2

• Member For: 7y 4m 17d

Yeah I have tried the battery trick and all the fuses seem to be fine no blown ones 

I've been quoted by ford to get it re coded but will that fix the windows and the gauges ? Dose anyone know if the windows run through the icc