Ba xr6 turbo brakes upgrade with braided lines

Hezabot

• Member For: 7y 9m 1d

Alright so I've got a N/A ba xr6 with standard brakes (have got Dba t2 discs and hpx qfm pads) like the discs not a fan of the pads. I'm going to the bf turbo Calipers,

will be buying new discs wanna know people's opinions on if the extra bit of money is worth it and I should buy the t3s or just use t2s?

what pads should I use, can't stand the hpx's or the bendix ultimates (mainly because of noise. What's some alternatives?

braided lines - what's a good brand? I've been looking at goodridge on Ebay...

also should I stick with the na booster or go a turbo one? If turbo one will it fit my car has abs but no traction control. 

• Member For: 7y 10m 27d

Are you fitting the larger rotors? If you've got the twin piston calipers on the BA now the BF ones are the same aren't they? 

Master cylinder and booster are the same. 

If the t2 aren't shagged stay with them till they are then go t3. Or save up for some brembos and bigger rotors. 

• Member For: 7y 9m 1d

Yea putting the turbo rotors on 323mm, that means callipers have to be changed so the old discs won't work I will need new ones. I may go brembos down the line but for now I just want these because I know how much better they are on stock discs and pads so I can imagine a decent set

• Member For: 7y 10m 27d

That's what I have on mine. They more than suffice with a good set of pads. QFM are good pads. Never really liked bendix. A lot of guys here like the projectMU pads. Depends what you're going to do with the car. You won't get much change from $400 for the fronts if you go t3 rotors etc. PM Jeturbo for a price on them. He can get them for you at a decent price.