Rab

Mexican Invasion '17. Vic/SA cruise 24-27 March 2017 **UPDATED**

Can I rep nsw on this cruise? Would need to leave thurs morning from home to make it to a meet point in SA instead of going down to melb, though keen as on the ocean road coming back!!

And if I come all that way to SA @Frederick will be providing me with a bacon sandwish and beers with Azz!

Edited by BAXRTUTE

Done :)

Was anyone missing from the earlier thread that showed interest?

Yep - that was the idea of keeping the GOR run fluid to the Friday or the Monday.

I was hoping a few NSW would be keen and depending on logistics meet in Adelaide and return on the Monday GOR run with a few SA blokes, or we'd switch to a Friday GOR run with the NSW peeps if there was no SA interest in the return journey. (Monday would be preferable with less traffic and a good run to return home with)

Am hoping NSW CC can join in for the northern leg/organisation and SA CC can for the "western".

Otherwise will be running blind and using the local knowledge of forum members - will be happy to be the focal point for all the complaints from 3 states ;)

Depending on numbers I'll have beds/couches/floor spare for interstate guys needing a squat and can show some of the attractions around Frankston at either end of the cruise.

Not with the shagged zf. And I'm still gonna be on too many points to risk it after the suspension.
Would be a great cruise though.

Can always be a passenger (and welcome to spare seats)

Side note: we don't do anything that would effect points - read the cruise rules ;)

Pfft Keith - you'll vouch for me that we broke ZERO traffic rules on the TAS cruise (or any other cruise) won't you?

Not the way the forum works.

He with the best "hang sh*t on K31th" comments wins.

Only problem is - K31th is the judge and moderator of the contest ;)

Lol ok then it's me. 

Insert worst comment in the world about k31th "here". 

I had to delete my real comment cos it made me feel bad from the the nasty truth of it.