Mexican Invasion '17. Vic/SA cruise 24-27 March 2017 **UPDATED**

Rab

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

Booked into two nights at Belair (24th and 25th) and booked in one night in Warrnambool (26th) and will hopefully get leave approved for 24th and 27th (either way, I'm going haha)

Keen as fark for this :) now just to do the general maintenance service and polish the car over the weekend to get it ready for the trip :3gears:

• Like 3

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

I just booked a 6 bed cabin for Friday and Saturday at Belair. Kids under 5 are free!

I got rid of the clunk in the back of my car and I've got bearings arriving tomorrow and Monday. 

I'll save my polishing until Friday morning as it only takes a day or two for my car to get dusty af again. 

Things are starting to look up.

• Like 4

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Cheers mate. It'll be there but good to know I can still partake if it decides to have more issues.

The only thing with issues after I swap some bearings is the trans and as long as I don't do wot 2-3 shifts it still works fine.

• Like 1

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d

Okay

1. Leave approved.

2. Car serviced at PitLane.

3. My new Hero5 Black arrived today (replacement for my broke Hero4 Silver) courtesy of GoPro RMA department.

4. Booked into Warnambool Motel for Sun Mar 26.

5. Will phone book into Belair Caravan Park sometime this week (their website not taking on-line bookings) for Fri Mar 24 and Sat Mar 25.

6. Found some Grand Tawny port unopened in the drinks cabinet to bring along ... :ielh: 

• Like 3

• Member For: 8y 11m 22d
3 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

Cheers mate. It'll be there but good to know I can still partake if it decides to have more issues.

The only thing with issues after I swap some bearings is the trans and as long as I don't do wot 2-3 shifts it still works fine.

No drama's at all mate..

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

I'll also bring along some CG Locks to sell - same as group buy price $40 each.  Come and see me whilst I'm in Adelaide if you want one.

• Like 1

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Just booked into Belair National Park Caravan Park for Fri 24 Mar and Sat 25 Mar.  Apparently I'm within pissing distance of all your cabins - keep the farting and snoring down pleeeease :roflmbo: 

• Like 3