SOMEONE JUST STOLE MY CAR!!!!!

The Kerb Warrior

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 24d

Sorry for late replies guys, been trying to sort it all out from interstate as I was leaving for melbourne for what was going to be a relaxing holiday, like 12 hours after it happened.

Long story short, car was in my garage, turned it on, realised I had my wallet and phone in my hand, but not house keys. Walked back inside, left the garage door and door to the garage open (in other words with the car in my line of vision), grabbed my keys, which took a hole of 5 seconds. Heard my car door shut, thought I was imagining it, until I heard it drop back into drive and the handbrake come off. Sprinted after him, chased down the road, where he'd pulled up on the wrong side of the road where another stolen car was waiting. Guy jumped into the passenger side, unfortunately on foot I couldn't do anything. So I then watched someone tear down the street in my (very cold) pride and joy.

Car was spotted all over perth doing burnouts and driving recklessly.

Anyways, few nights ago I got a call from the police saying they'd found the car and seized it. Car is a bit trashed from the pictures they've sent but I wont know until I see it monday. These people were wild, there were guns, knives, bags of drugs, syringes, stolen property, everything. Terrified to see how bad she drives and the damage that I can't see on the pictures. 

I'll keep everyone updated. Thankfully they are now in custody though. Hopefully they are charged extensively. 

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 10d

Man that sucks, heres hoping its nothing major and the insurance sorts it quickly for you ( and they aren't carnts about how it was stolen in the first place).

Fit a gps tracker at least, not expensive, and some allow you to remote turn off the car.

• Like 1

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 21d

Then they get to spend a few years in jail with all their food, water, shelter and even entertainment needs met. least he didn't crash and die - then the family would be blaming you and your car if they were a certain ethnicity LOL.

hopefully the images made the car look worse than it actually is man!

Edited by skidxr6t
  • Like 2

• Member For: 7y 10m 30d

Probably get a slap on the wrist for joyriding and blame you for all the paraphernalia in the car. 

Johnny... that's very stereotypical of you. 2 cryptic posts now. 

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

Or so bad he gets it written off!

• Like 3