SOMEONE JUST STOLE MY CAR!!!!!

The Kerb Warrior

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

The police will pull over a flagged vehicle whether or not they care. 

I disagree @-Stever- l think some people would report a car performing said acts especially over an extended period. Plenty of nosy karnts out there.

Op, you'll be right anyway. Insurance will pay for damage to the wheels, tyres and whatever else.

A quick flogging while cold won't hurt a motor much at all. It might just bed your rings in a bit better.

The same sh*t was happening when I lived there 5 years ago. People leave their keys on the bench and karnts would sneak in and take them.

Keep your keys and a stick handy bro. 

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

You'd wanna be well prepared to fight them off so you don't end up with a screwdriver in your ribs, or just hand the keys over without a fight to avoid risk of injury.

Fingers crossed the dobbers get it stopped/patrol locates it before someone gets hurt that doesn't deserve it!

• Like 2

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m

I love steves responses...OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Man when a mates car got stolen the cops were onto it within 5 minutes and chased them all the way down roe hwy with helicopter and all.

Edited by skidxr6t
  • Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 6m 24d

Its like when someone tried to carjack me, called the police. They find him hour or so later trying to take someone else's car, take him too a psych ward because hes so drug I <3 Bananased, but they cant charge him because hes not in stable frame of mind

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 20d

A bit late for the O.P. but consider a decent alarm if you value your car guys.

Not a bloody mongoose, avs etc!

I spent a lot of time researching , check out the Thatcham info - http://www.thatcham.org/security

I went with a Cobra with optional drivers card.

If the scum come into your home and take the keys, even take them from you by force, just hand em over.

You get the last laugh, as the drivers card is still in your pocket. 

http://vehiclesecurity.co.nz/blog/cobra-drivers-card

It will shut down the car and sound the siren after 1 minute if it doesnt see the drivers card, especially usefull if you have five lil bastrd screamer piezzos in the cabin like me - makes it a great place NOT to be.

It will no longer listen to the remotes and you must enter your pin bypass number to reset the alarm back to normal.

I had a tracker installed too, so as soon as the alarm goes off I get a sms with google maps link which displays its wherabouts, speed etc , handy info for the police to go looking with the dogs.

Oh , and +1 for fiery painful death to car thieving scum.

• Like 6

• Member For: 7y 10m 25d

That's absolutely gutting man. Golden rule. Don't screw with a man's car. Hope those sh*t stains get found and given serious jail time. Hopefully your car insurance sees you back with your car as it should be.

Edited by XRBoost