Want to find staggered 20" Silver/Dark Argent

The Kerb Warrior

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 30d

Hi all,

These were around for a long time, there were a few places on eBay and around that did replica's of the FPV wheels and did bigger options, staggered versions etc.

Does anyone have any idea where I can find a set of 20" Staggered argents, whether Silver or Dark Argents. Looked at every rim under the sun and I don't think anything suits my car even remotely as well as they do. Currently has 19" dark argents, but I'm definitely wanting Staggered 20's (Already bought the tyres too).

Cheers

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 15d

OP asks for staggered 20 inch dark argent style rims in either dark argent grey or silver...

^^ this guy ^^ posts link to non-20 non-dark-argent rims in black

#helpfulcontent :stirthepot:

• Donating Members

Bahaha, I know lukes only tryna help :) Issue is I've bought tyres already cause I had my mind set of some rims that I'm not so set on anymore. Car has 245 semi's on the back and only loses it at the top of 1st and second, with 275's on a good street tyre I would hope I'd have similar traction.

• Donating Members

I had them on my last FG. I hit a centre island so hard it cracked my windscreen, and the rim was fine... I've heard mixed reviews but I was totally happy with mine. And as I mentioned, I've already bought the tyres haha. I guess I can always see if they'll let me have a different set. They are purchased so that they wouldn't run out of stock but I haven't phyiscally got them. Would staggered 19's on a 9.5 (rear) still be a 275/30/19 or would I go 35 on the rear, seeing as I'd have the inch less of rim?