Are BPT Any Good Now? (WA Tuner)

.Stripes.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 24d

Hi All,

Looking at getting back into the turbo falcon family, and I've seen quite a well priced car. It's got a few mods on it, and has been done by BPT. Now, for a long time they were really hit and miss, and heard a few horror stories, but everywhere I look it seems more and more people are going there. Have they improved? Are they starting to put out some good work? 

I still can't see myself giving my car to anyone but Rob, but wanted an opinion on what they were like as I've not heard after the past few years, simply seen more people using them.

Thanks in advance!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 24d

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! @.Stripes. - I made that post... How the hell did I end up randomly logged into your account? hahaha that's odd.

To everyone reading, I made this topic - not Stripes haha

• Like 1

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 21d

I posted it somewhere but I cbf finding it but the cut job that someone did to my front bumper to accommodate a plaz 1000hp cooler was abit funky.

the owner of my car had all the work done by BPT then took it to xft for a retune.

Had a picture of it on the BPT dyno with the freshly installed plaz 1000hp. all owners said it hadn't been crashed so I believe it's the cooler they fitted.

So I'm not going to say it was definitely BPT who did this to my front bar, but it seems very likely. The only thing I can say for sure is I've heard of many people getting tunes by BPT then they eventually go elsewhere for another tune.

xx9j9qG.jpg

I've since straightened up a heap of fins and sprayed the cooler black :) 

screw you keith, I just posted as a noob, it's skidxr6t here :P

Edited by Booosted 6

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 21d

haha yeah keith screwed the forum up and now ran off to watch bathurst. edit: he should come in sometime and edit sh*t and make things good.

I might add, just make sure the thing runs right and do the usual checks, if theres no unhappy noises and the thing runs well then it's probably a good buy.

then once you buy it come meet up with us for a cruise :3gears:

edit: it's also hell funny how it came up with stripes cause we all want him to buy an xr6t :( I got excited for a second there.

Edited by skidxr6t
  • Like 2

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

Hey listen just because my Racewars windscreen banner has the BPT logo in the list of sponsors doesn't mean I'd recommend anyone go there.

Secretly hoping they aren't 2017 sponsors, since I'll be getting a new banner in late February :)

Long story short, no I have not heard they have improved.  Stick to XFT or MT, unless you are lucky enough to know a tuna.

• Like 1