Peppy can tune?

Peppy_t92

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 27d

Cheers Peppy for sending it so quickly. Fingers crossed I might even receive it before christmas day. If not Ive got plenty to look forward the week of christmas / new years. 

• 2 months later...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 26d

Hey Fellas, sorry for the long delay, I've had heaps going on, but today I'd like to share some testing from last night..

An F6 which Has had the Hoon Tune threatment from front to back.. this car came to me with various issues, firstly one of my stage 5 box builds which is pretty much the bees knees, I rate it to 600rwkw but it's showing potential for more

A full fuel system upgrade, as once it was loaded up properly the system it came with just wasn't up to the task..

A one of my full built engine combos, from top to bottom, with the only outsourcing being the machine work, which is done to my tolerances then checked and assembled in house with numerous mods for strengthening... it retains a stock manifold and cams for now.. a precision 7675 with the small H cover and 0.96rear

The car already had a trutrack, DSS 1400hp shafts, and a Gibson 1000hp shaft

This is Tonys Daily and has been for a long time, I supplied him with an nGauge so he has multiple tunes to choose from to make the most out of the situation

And I'll add that it's fully tuned with HP Tubers, so anyone that says that it's not capable needs some educating

The first run was just a half track pass to shake the cobwebs and get Tony in the Zone the next was supposed to be another test but Tony felt good and stayed into it...

We're very pleased with the results but are also keen to get back out for some more with a few slight adjustments

d040b26d92d0988e7d9a447d0de2ca3f.jpg

It's not letting me upload the video, illkeep trying, otherwise it's on Facebook

Thanks Fellas

• Like 6

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

upload to YouTube (or wherever) and post the link here :spoton:

Fantastic results :spamlaser:  seems like it has heaps more in it :)

• 1 month later...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 26d

Hey Guys, yea that's right@xr6tforme

We managed a 9.30@154 from Tony's car on Wednesday night, making it the 3rd fastest ZF overall, and NSW fastest genuine street driven ZF car

I'm extremely proud of everything about this car, it just performs.. it starts, idles, and cruises like a standard car, then raises the hairs on your arms at WOT

We will definitely be back out, but will have to travel to heathcote track to run again as Sydney Dragway wasn't too impressed that we snuck through after running the 9.8@151 a few weeks back

6a69471d99fec1a708a2e61d6ed88c25.jpg

I'll upload some videos shortly

Another customer Steve in his FG ute also managed a 10.4@136 so PB's all round

• Like 5