mrkeed

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 7m 16d

Hello all. I have just joined this forum and like what I'm reading here. I have 40+ years of experience in the motor repair trade. This definitely proves I am an incurable fanatic.                   

I hope to be able to help a lot on here.

Right now though, I'm going nuts trying to get an ECU wiring diagram or pin-out for a 2008 BF with dedicated LPG engine. 

Does anyone here have anything that may help?    

I have tried the forum search engine using many query lines without success but of course, that doesn't mean it isn't here somewhere. I haven't been able to locate anything on the net either (for purchase or free).

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 15d

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

can't help you easily with that question right now, but somebody should be able to provide you with one. As far as I know, all I-6 engines have the same PCM pin-out on the physical ECU itself, but are programmed to suit the type of output (N/A, N/A LPG, Turbo, gearbox etc).. could be wrong, though... not largely knowledgeable on the LPG control systems, personally.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 7m 16d

Thanks for your response k13th.

I hope someone here can help because I am running out of options, except perhaps paying HUGE $$ for an OEM manual from Ford.

13512247_655459411267791_3272419683172110576_n.jpg

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

id be shocked if someone didnt have this info easily on hand.

hopefully the right person sees this thread.

the info and advice on this forum will most of the time be spot on, but expect the maturity level to be :dagabond:

• Member For: 10y 6m 26d

Another question for your abundance of knowledge and resources@Ralph Wiggum do you have the throttle body pin out for an fg throttle body? Need to wire the throttle body on my el today but cannot find a diagram anywhere and I dont have a FG Harness to trace.