2002 BA Xr6 Turbo

polishboi.luke

• Member For: 9y 4m 7d

heya mate monsta torque is gonna tune it ran into some trouble with my 6266 so upgrading to a 6766 its on its way should see it in abouta week then gotta get the fab work done then tune. I use to go on heaps of cruises but its been off the road for a while now so yeh havent been on any cruises

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m
Just now, polishboi.luke said:

5mrjVsm.jpg

hmmm you ain't messing around with this build mate! at least we have this photo so I know who not to drag off at the lights if we see each other. 

I like it all very much

• Member For: 9y 4m 7d

hahah thanks matey I wanna try have it finished before xmas hopefully itll be all done by then 

with the 6766 I want to hit 550rwkw+ but it all depends on the box if that goes ill have to get some indestructable auto with 4.5k stall full manualised and trans brake haha

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d

2002.  Half the forum members weren't even born then. Young whippersnappers. 

On 09/09/2016 at 3:33 PM, polishboi.luke said:

obviously going e85 to make the power its gonna be pretty high boost id say mid to high 20s but we shall see how it goes. dying to get it back on the road 

Those pumps you got don't like E85 for long.  Should go 460s.  

• Like 1

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d
On 9/9/2016 at 4:36 PM, polishboi.luke said:

haha ive got use to the power gradually but yeh its certainly gonna be a handful I never keep traction control on its to temprimental in the ba's more harm then good lol. im actually supprised how much of a difference the rims made for traction use to get no traction in 1st 2nd and sometimes first now it tends to grip up at top of first but that's only with 320rwkw aiming for another 50% more haha and going from 3.46 to 4.11s will make a huge difference aswell haha. I work in the high performance automotive industry so you get use to driving different cars with different atitutudes lol

4.11s with your expected power will be a waste of time. All it will do is increase wheel spin. 3.46 or under 3s would be better.