Fg plasaman 800hp copy

Ash Hewson

• Member For: 10y 11m 1d

Haha always such good late night reading on here. Thanks for the info guys. Yeah always asked myself that when comparing Pw to nizpro to plaz etc. eventually I'll bite the bullet can't take much more of my current 55 degree intake temps when it's 18 degrees outside lol.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 25d
12 hours ago, arronm said:

Nah.  Copy paste. How come nizpro and process west use bar and plate. 

Because its cheap, nothing more nothing less unfortunately 

have a look at the most "up spec" intercoolers across big brands that have been doing it for alot longer ( HKS,Apexi,AMS,Plazmaman) and they all run Tube and fin for their biggest baddest intercoolers 

without flogging a dead horse the Jonny Tig cores alone are 8 times the cost of the competitions Bar and plate core ( $900+ vs  $120 ) and when we start talking XR6T specific Jonny has taken Proven results from workshops across Australia that have taken a competitive stage 3 intercooler out and bolted in his Intercooler and not only picked up big power gains but have moved cars into lower time slip areas :)

• Member For: 12y 8m
14 hours ago, Bammers01 said:

I think I'm going to bite the bullet and order one of these - I've also asked for pics of the black one mentioned and am trying to beat him down on price.... wasn't going to buy an intercooler before I got a tune but at this price hard not to.

Will keep you posted if I proceed.... 

Maybe get him to send you details of others who have bought one.

He sent me the details of a few , I just never bothered to follow them up and got a reputable brand instead.

The genuine 800hp Plaz cooler isn't a straight bolt in, so at least read whats involved with the genuine article and see if its for you and the knock off comes with all the extra bits required:

FG TURBO 800 1000HP KIT-NEW.pdf

Edited by Ale

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 25d
36 minutes ago, Ale said:

Maybe get him to send you details of others who have bought one.

He sent me the details of a few , I just never bothered to follow them up and got a reputable brand instead.

The genuine 800hp Plaz cooler isn't a straight bolt in, so at least read whats involved with the genuine article and see if its for you and the knock off comes with all the extra bits required:

FG TURBO 800 1000HP KIT-NEW.pdf

If it's a B series 800hp plazmaman kit it's straight bolt in 

if it's FG yes it's a bit more involved 

• Member For: 7y 1m 5d

After looking at the pics a few more times the mounting holes didn't look like they lined up - bit of a dodgy comparison I know considering just going off visuals but I wasn't even going to ask either party to give me measurements from point A to B. I did get him down to $450 delivered though which is great for pips and cooler if it did fit.