349.1 rwkw 2005 BF

Barra747

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 8m 19d

Hello guys first time poster here . I've just had my BF 2005 xr6t tuned by Heinrich performance to 349.1rwkw . Mods are ; big intercooler (unsure of brand) with standard piping and cross over . F6 air intake and k&n air filter . 4" dump into a high flow cat . Walbro fuel pump and 60lb dekkas . That's all that's done . Bruce said it had a tiny bit more in it but left it there . Now I think it made good power for the mods what do you guys think . My main concern is it only made just under 700nm of torque . Seems abit low what do you guys think? Thanks heaps Steve ..

• Like 1

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 1d

Welcome to the forum, we have a hamster living in cyberspace who will sort out the double post.

Can you upload pictures of your beast and dyno slip? I like using www.imgur.com.

My car has 650nm of 'derived torque' with 360rwkw so that's probably the figure we looking at.

Have you gone out and stomped the accelerator to see exactly what that torque figure translates to? :3gears::icon_ford:

Edited by johnxr6t
  • Like 2

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 27d

I am no expert, but each car is different, but I also believe that your tuner can also  control the torque.

On the stock turbo in my car and tuned to 310rwkw, it had 801.9nm

With latest mods and retune, it currently has 379rwkw, but it only has 806nm.

I assume this has been done to save the clutch.

• Donating Members

Thanks mate let's hope he can sort it out ! What mods do you have for your power and what psi? Mine set to around 14.5 psi ?  I've seen a lot of xr6t with similar power with much more nm of torque that's why I've asked haha . Foot down in 1st 2'nd 3rd and wheel spin :) so I guess it goes well :) I will post some pics up when I figure out how too ;)

• Member For: 7y 10m 10d

Welcome :imsohappy:

Similar mods to what I was planning but I'll be using ID1000s instead of the dekkas. 

How many km's on your rig? 

Done any preventative maintenance before the mods? 

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Thankyou rob :) I wanted to use the injectors you mentioned but my tuners uses the dekkas so I went with what he suggested ! 114,xxx on it atm . Just regular survicing and earls oil filer that's all for for the maintainance . Will be getting the zf 6 speed serviced very soon :) 

• Like 1

• Member For: 7y 10m 10d

Should've put this in my previous post. 

Is it one of these intercoolers?

image.png

Edited by ROB83R
Stupid bandwidth