ET street radials

JK 47

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 20d

Yeh rag's are majorly different than a street ET 

I used the ET's for most of winter one year ..... That was interesting to say the least 

• Member For: 10y 2m 23d
275s with bugger all sidewall hence its doable. 

Most people run a 255 on a 16" with bigger sidewall for obvious reasons..well at least here in nsw

71f99b33c030578e03d4401aaf472bca.jpgI will get these for my ute as they will fit straight onto my standard 7 inch wheels

• Member For: 10y 6m 21d
I drove home from the plex one night on some rag cord Hoosier dot slicks. 

1/7wnb

Should drive around with drag slicks and front runner tyres it's scary as sh*t on the street, turns corners weird with the soft as side wall just flexing.

275/40/17 on 8 rims are sh*t barely gives you 250mm of contact patch and they are useless for grip on the street would be better on a 10inch. I used to use them for road tuning before I got Dyno access and they would turn in top gear from a 100kmh roll on. Only had 20psi of boost in it which was about 400kw. Even at the track they weren't great with my car stock btr and convertor I could stall it up to 2800rpm car would grip and launch mint 1.65 60ft stall it to 3000rpm and launch would just turn them up in smoke. Compared with my 26/8.5/15 Mickey Thompson full slicks that I could stall to 3000rpm easy and launch full power 1.56 60ft and could feel they would take a lot more aswell. Even with the full slicks on the street I can stall it to 2800rpm and launch it full traction on an unprepped street, the 275 et street would just spin rolling along in first and stand on it.