July '16 Cruise

Krazy Kyle

Cruise idea  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 14y 6m 4d

So are people aiming for an afternoon or evening cruise and anyone thinking of stopping for a meal as part of the cruise?

It's good to stop and have a chat.

I'm available after 5PM, got my 3 monthly lunch at Sienna's then lawn bowls - I do drive a G6ET plus I have the obligatory hat to cover the ever increasing bald spot :) - catch-up with a few mates.

• Like 1

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 20d

now we talking business. I'l come pick you up and you can navigate.

So what time do you guys want to go out?

meetup at 07:30 in Scarborough for a feed, then head out at 08:30?

who's in?

• Like 2

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 5m 29d

I'll send out PM's tonight with meetpoint and route.

• Member For: 14y 6m 4d

Unfortunately I'm out now, which sucks as I was looking forward to a decent stretch of driving.

I got a call this morning from one of my aunt's in Sydney and she wants me to pick her up from the airport Saturday night and take her to see mum, as a surprise for her birthday which is on Sunday.

However I do have some good news, the car checks out OK now, MT found one of the spark plugs replaced last year wasn't in the best condition after hooking the scan tool up:

BhGaL0T.jpg

Rob says there's still a bit of rough idle and he thinks it's the injectors, I can either get them taken off and sent to be cleaned and tested locally - takes the best part of a day - or I can just replace them.

Do I pay the $300 or so to take them out and get them tested or do I pay the extra and just get them swapped, knowing Rob will swap them with something he uses and trusts - which is what I'm leaning towards at this stage.

Also booked the car in for a battery relocation to the boot next month.  Pricing includes battery box and Optima yellow battery, with running the cabling through the car.

Edited by Ezy2Confuze

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 20d

I think the cruise should start at the airport to drop Auntie off at Mums, then head out to captain munchies for dinner and then down to canning vale for F1 circuit?

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 6d
7 hours ago, Z2TT said:

I was about to offer to Navigate masda but job has been filled I can be 2IC if you like in the backseat otherwise does anybody else have a fast as hell FG?

Boris lives! Did you end up selling your car mate?