Show us your PC and/or Gaming setup

k31th

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 30d

Six pack or slab is my usual mates rate (depending on the work/time needed)

So yeah - $150 for Freaky

:P

• Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 30d

Would rather proxy hugs and kisses from a Gigabyte booth babe

I wasn't wrong though - it was a six-pack job (as in - I drank a six-pack while typing it)

The OEM stuff that gets installed on the PC is usually OK/good/excellent (designed for the computer) - it's the 3rd party stuff you need to get rid of.

Sometimes it's hard to separate the 2.

A lot of the stuff is often the best way to get the gear working as it's designed and allows tweaks/speed that aren't standard.

Things that speed up hard drives/transfers, allow extra power to USB charging ports, run optimised drivers/tweaks for the networking, activate soundcard settings etc.

Hard to differentiate from the stuff that you use vs the extra bloat - laptops are the worst, but just about everything tries to install "antivirus", "backup", "media" stuff that you don't want.

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 30d

yer the 3rd party stuff and bloat I had to get rid of. 

theres a few tweaks I prob still need to do like remove stuff I dont need and that drains the background tasks etc.. dunno of technical words for it. 

while im waiting to save up for my hectic fan mods. ended up going for the thermaltake ring fans. half the price of the corsair ones. they were nearly 50 each. fk. thermaltake ones half that. 

so I finally got myself a hectic new mouse pad thing. the hard plastic sh*t ive had for years was pissing me off and wearing out my mouse pad things.

16107826_10211056453154839_1154243849_o.jpg

16122364_10211056453234841_1163323549_o.jpg

ffs got timed out pos forum

was going to say the plastic pad was wearing out the pads under the mouse and was getting tacky and the mouse was catching. making my scoping hard work.

new pad is soooooo smooth.

• Like 1