XR6 Turbo or FPV Tornado

deanogw

• Member For: 7y 10m 27d

my friend has an audi and well its not very exciting unless I were to buy sometihng like a RS6 which I couldnt insure due to my age.

realistically I really dont want to spend more then £10k or 20k AUD as I still have to ship and import it, I have seen alot of autos for around that mark but im after a manual, hoping that cash is king and when I find the right one the owner likes that sort of money in green hundies.

when it comes to handling mods I havent really looked to see whats around 

• Member For: 11y 3m 11d

I'm definitely bias ----- but F6 for the win mate. Brembos, nicer interior / exterior / aps twin plate clutch / close ratio 6 speed / 3.73 diff gears.... these are all good things.

handling is a touch on the boaty mc boat face side when they are stock.... springs shocks and the addition of a rear sway bar make all the difference. 

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 5d

Grab a set of Shockworks coilovers for the front and a 5-link as posted above for the rear and she'll handle like a dream...for a uterus. Something to bear in mind is that the manuals are much harsher on the drivelines with these cars and are prone to more NVH than the equivalent autos. The ZF 6 speed is actually a fantastic auto too...but obviously clutch kicks aren't possible in a ZF haha. Both are fun in their own right though...I actually kinda miss my manual XR6T...but shhh, don't tell these guys...

:sofa:

Edited by .Stripes.
  • Like 2

• Member For: 7y 10m 27d

thanks for all the input guys looks like im going to have to get a F6 haha will have to be manual though hate autos. 

I agree with the 5link being expensive but its on par with US prices for similar setups for my 2 mopars

• Like 2