RACEWARS 2017

Krazy Kyle

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 22d
On 30/09/2016 at 5:26 PM, -Stever- said:

I'll be much like this...

7SjtoN.gif

no idea why your post didn't get bulk likes.....maybe they need to have been a passenger in your car to understand?

but for everyone's benefit, this is actually a very accurate portrayal of Steve behind the wheel.... he looks a little younger than that though!

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 26d

I don't get chips on the front from highway driving behind trucks, I get them from hitting small children.

On 03/10/2016 at 0:46 PM, WARCHILD said:

Go hard or go home........with a bastard ass car!  

Albany will be a million times better than the goat track at Wyllie.

How'd your car go in the end after the off?  Bent suspension, new front bar?  Worse?  Glad you made it out in one piece man, looked scary from the footage I saw.

• Like 2

• Member For: 15y 7m 15d

It sat in the garage for about 8 months on axle stands before I did anything with it.  I lost the passion for racing and the Typhoon, wanted to sell it.

Luckily, most damage was purely cosmetic, new front bar, new rear bar, some panel beating required on the rear panels.  Up front needed a new radiator, inter-cooler pipes as well as a new windscreen.

Only last month I got of my arse to get the suspension looked at, to my surprise only needed a damn good wheel alignment.

Got Rob to look over all thing mechanical, need new rotors, new engine mounts and new front wheel bearings.  All fluids changed and fresh tank of E85.  The car is back on the road and driving the way it should - once the bearings are done, even better.

Every time I get back in it and take it for a spin, it puts a massive smile on my face.  My passion for the car has returned, time to get back into racing.

The pressure is still there to sell it, but I don't think I can anymore.

Damn these cars!

• Like 6

• Donating Members

Nice one Justin!  Back from the dead.  I forgot it was an R-Spec too.

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 25d

If I've got something I might head down.... Depends what suspensions on whatever car I have. Wont be going down to do 250+ on stock suspension that's for sure hahaha. 

So where's the list at for whose going?

• Donating Members

You won't be getting on the track anyway - sold out in like 36 hours, plus reserves list is massive.

We are waiting on the official entrant gallery to be uploaded to the Racewars Facebook page (despite having our entrant numbers already) - they are doing a little drip feed of top cars at the moment.

Edit- you can possibly get on the track for 1/8th mile "cash days" drag racing, I think on Saturday night - or mayyyyyyyybe the sprint course (but I think that is probably full too, 75 spots of which I am one)

Edited by -Stever-
  • Like 1

• Donating Members

Never been to PC...but you can't have a legal 800m drag race with anyone anywhere in Australia other than Racewars, and no other 1000m events are in WA.

No burnouts at RW though - not even powerskids down the strip as the new runway is too valuable.  They are bringing in some sort of ground cover burnout pad so cars can warm tyres for the event.

Doing slow laps of the Barbs track and lining up for short runs would have its merits I imagine...I'd rather do a flat out timed sprint course alone though.

Also PC is much closer to Perth so it has that advantage, even so numbers were well down this year from what Toads said.

My general feeling about MV and PC is dickhead levels are high, that combined with high entry cost put me off ever entering or even spectating.  I'd probably enjoy it if I went but meh.

• Like 1

• Donating Members

What's the cost for that VIP treatment?  Probably on par with the Racewars VIP?  

More than I can afford anyway :)