RACEWARS 2017

Krazy Kyle

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 10d

The big players came out too late and they seemed to have a few issues despite running over 300 km/hr still. Would have been good to have the Willall guys rock up, was looking forward to seeing their cars!

• Member For: 11y 1m 23d

Thanks man. Is on e85 so around 340rwkw. Just rolled off the line with no stall up at all so probably could have squeezed a few more kmh out of it but with very few runs I wanted to make sure I hooked up and got a clean run as that was my last run of the day before the big boys took over

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 10d

Decent tyres make a big difference as you would expect. My logs show I was losing traction in 5th still. That was with a Pirelli Trofeo R compound. Will run a 17 or 18 and better rubber again next time.

A nice bloke I was chatting to with an XFT prepped G6E went 263 km/hr. Looked to have a GTX3576r so that was pretty impressive I thought.

• Member For: 11y 1m 23d

I had nankang ar1 on the rear but only little 235 cos that's all they in stock that would fit on my spare 17"s.
They were ok after second gear. Might run them in 265 next year on my normal 18" rims instead.
263 is killer for the little gtx!! I wonder if it was the bigger gen 2 one ?