RACEWARS 2017

Krazy Kyle

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 17d

Thanks heaps Arron for taking the Evo home!  Very kind of you. Great weekend hanging out with the lads and there was no shortage of banter!!  Spewing Luke couldn't get a clean run in, especially the effort he went to on the other lads cars. Great to see the Monsta Torque guys do so well and Rob there supporting also. We need more workshops down there representing Fords.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ezy2Confuze said:

What the actual f*ck?

Did some decide to use my bonnet as a canvas for a mural last night?

a5aa09cb2ef24428452222e8ece882bb.jpg

I swear if I squint I can see the face of

Jesus Christ.

You really gotta get the f&rk outta the bronx mate. The natives are gonna be all of that car mate.

Piece of crap ice junkee's, I say bring back hunting season.

Open season on Tweakers............

• Member For: 14y 6m 9d

Except this was in Albany.

I'm guessing some of the kids in one of the other units decided all the red dust was fun to doodle in, so no harm done.

It's going to be so satisfying giving the car a wash on Wednesday (I don't go back to work until Thursday) and rinsing all the cr4p off.

Many bugs committed suicide on my bonnet & I expect many more again on the way home.

Any idea how Steve went today?

The competitors across the street from me were back by 2PM-ish, so I'm guessing he was finished around then?

• Member For: 15y 1m 27d

Might have to go get my XR8 tuned for next year, but still expect to get pumped by you turbo guys haha. Ill also try not to be a shy pussy and come say hi.

Was 0.62km/h off the trap speed of SRT8 that was there but had a faster time over the 1000m. Also had a higher top speed than an LSA GTS and an LSA Maloo ute. Pretty happy with my results but I think I could have done a bit better. Really wanted that 220.

• Like 2

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 17d
2 hours ago, winstor said:

Might have to go get my XR8 tuned for next year, but still expect to get pumped by you turbo guys haha. Ill also try not to be a shy pussy and come say hi.

Was 0.62km/h off the trap speed of SRT8 that was there but had a faster time over the 1000m. Also had a higher top speed than an LSA GTS and an LSA Maloo ute. Pretty happy with my results but I think I could have done a bit better. Really wanted that 220.

Someone came up and asked Rob to take a speed limiter off....that wasn't you was it?

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m

I haven't read past page 19 and I'm in need of sleep so here's a quick fun clip from the sprint course footage today.  Only got home 3 hours ago, I'm rooted. Will post more later once I edit and find the good bits

Phone video

• Like 3

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 28d

Nice save.  Did they let competitors drift a bit. ???

how many enterd the sprint. 

Edited by arronm