RACEWARS 2017

Krazy Kyle

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 26d
1 hour ago, skidxr6t said:

Banter and jokes aside, you actually sound very childish talking like that to somebody.

I've met Marco enough times and happily shared my knowledge with him enough times that he knows me well enough to take the post as intended. 

And lol, of all the sh*t posts I've made over the years that's the one that makes you think I'm childish. 

• Like 3

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8d
Saw one of his runs & friggin' hell it was fast.

Then the rest of Saturday I only saw Rob's head under other people's bonnets.
Without data logging the only way to make safe adjustments is to look at the spark plug burns. All of his cars performed flawlessly apart from mine. I believe it's a fuel pump issue and decided it was best to leave it until we got it home and have a look. Better safe than sorry. Ran a 278 on the first run of the 800m. The F6E managed 293.51 and as we know the Purple F6 ran a 302. There was a few standard motor XR, G6 and F6's which all made 250+kph which is a awesome achievement. Traction was a struggle all weekend, but it was still better than we all expected. Was a good weekend and happy to see that everyone was safe!
  • Like 5

• Member For: 14y 6m 3d

Yeag I am definitely back next year. It was great just standing back & listening to some of the conversations & picking things up from what was being discussed. Plus there were some other FG G6E T owners I spoke to about their cars, what they had done to them etc.

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 21d
45 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

And lol, of all the sh*t posts I've made over the years that's the one that makes you think I'm childish. 

Your sh*t posts are normally of a higher quality sir, I just saw it as a bit of an insult is all.

You should consider posting up a build thread cause it would be interesting instead of updates here and there in the what did you do to your car today thread. I felt like you assumed Marco and other people know what has been done to your car.

Edited by skidxr6t

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 26d
50 minutes ago, jacobmitchell92 said:
12 hours ago, Ezy2Confuze said:
Saw one of his runs & friggin' hell it was fast.

Then the rest of Saturday I only saw Rob's head under other people's bonnets.

Without data logging the only way to make safe adjustments is to look at the spark plug burns. All of his cars performed flawlessly apart from mine. I believe it's a fuel pump issue and decided it was best to leave it until we got it home and have a look. Better safe than sorry. Ran a 278 on the first run of the 800m. The F6E managed 293.51 and as we know the Purple F6 ran a 302. There was a few standard motor XR, G6 and F6's which all made 250+kph which is a awesome achievement. Traction was a struggle all weekend, but it was still better than we all expected. Was a good weekend and happy to see that everyone was safe!

I feel your pain mate, I've got a mystery fuel issue that I spent all weekend chasing. If there's one way to find the week points in your vehicle it's belting it down the runway.

I'll def be back next, in fact have already booked the truck. 

fZnO7si.jpg

• Like 5

• Member For: 17y 3m 25d

So Steve can now brag he had the fastest Falcon there out of you guys, probably the least amount of mods and most k's on the clock! :mosking:

Well done to all of you guys for going and competing!