Gtx3576 oct2014

Bizkets is Drunk?

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 7m 22d

Myself and bendoco have both bought gtx3576 at the same oct2104. Both our turbos have started rubbing the front cover hard and are stuffed. Also a person in qld had the same issue with the 76. Also one other bloke. Total of 4 people have had this issue. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. You tube will not let me load a video. Originally purchased from mtq adelaide at $1375. Cheap cheap. Cheers

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

sh*t mate that's definitely stuffed but stop driving it and get it off asap and down to Paul as he will help you out "IF" there's anything he can do regarding warranty or even pricing up the parts 

it's a Garrett product not a MTQ product so the fact I got you and don on a good wicket  is still a win the failure is not such a great thing 

I've help many people out getting some great prices lately and will happily do so if you need it Brad but the 76 has gone up as I helped a sexy stud acquire one only three weeks ago and I believe it's quite a chunk more now 

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 6d

I recently paid $1700 for one.

Theres raced turbos or whatever they are called, who are sponsors on here and recondition turbos. May be able to help.

Was it oil starvation that caused this?

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 7m 22d
On 13/03/2016 at 7:07 PM, JETURBO said:
sh*t mate that's definitely stuffed but stop driving it and get it off asap and down to Paul as he will help you out "IF" there's anything he can do regarding warranty or even pricing up the parts 

it's a Garrett product not a MTQ product so the fact I got you and don on a good wicket  is still a win the failure is not such a great thing 

I've help many people out getting some great prices lately and will happily do so if you need it Brad but the 76 has gone up as I helped a sexy stud acquire one only three weeks ago and I believe it's quite a chunk more now 

Yeah like 1630 a core. that's f*cked

On 13/03/2016 at 7:41 PM, sixman said:
I recently paid $1700 for one.

Theres raced turbos or whatever they are called, who are sponsors on here and recondition turbos. May be able to help.

Was it oil starvation that caused this?

Oil is flowing fast. No issues at all.

On 13/03/2016 at 8:36 PM, Ralph Wiggum said:
Merry f*cking Christmas 

Bit late for crissie lukey.

Funniest thing is I just lost it and did a wilko and went for a boost. After I put the dump pipe bolt that was missing and a few other things car was running insane. Felt so good. Had my brakes farked within 10 mins. 200-40 40-200 f*cking smashing. Get home noise still there. 2 in 17 months. f*cking crap. Should by a kia. ?

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 1m 16d

that sucks biz

I asked mtq a couple months ago about the huge price difference on the gtx76, they now have ceramic bearings hence $$++++

Funny that precision used to be regarded with a fair bit of suspicion not so long ago because ceramic bearings...

Back then (early Jan?) MTQ Sydney still had some old stock no doubt they'd be keen to move if they still had it

If you go down that road it'd be worth a check, guy to ask for is Adam

Edited by camo86T