Wsntm3's White G6E Turbo

wsntm3

• Member For: 12y 3m 23d

Hi People,

I've been on here for a while so thought I'd better show off my pride and joy.

It's a 2010 FG G6E Turbo that had 99xxxKm on it and had been lowered and window tint done when I bought it. The first 2 pics are when I picked it up from the dealer in Victoria.

The next pic is from my first car show, the 2015 Old Skool N New Age show with my car club Touge Alliance.

Then we get to the reason why I bought it. I got it as a nice quick and comfy daily, but to also use as a tow vehicle for my R32 Skyline GTST to motorsport events.

Now to the latest mod, which is a set of staggered Simmons FR1's in 20x8.5 and 20x9.5. These will mainly be used for shows as where I work I drive on a dirt road and don't want to wreck them.

As far as future plans go, is just to enjoy it and then once the warranty runs out maybe upgrade the brakes, a LSD and maybe a tune.

20160128_165205.jpg

20160128_164143.jpg

20160128_164552.jpg

20160128_164039.jpg

20160128_164941.jpg

20151110_071450.jpg

20151110_071556.jpg

20140711_103249.jpg

20140711_103109.jpg

20150321_130157.jpg

• Like 2

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 27d

Simply Love it

Everyone talks about black on black but white on white looks just as good.

They tow great I pull a caravan with ease.

Glade you come here and hope you enjoy your stay. Look forward to seeing more pics and work.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 6m 1d

Love the white on white as well, however I'm drawn to the 32. What's the specs on it? I'm jealous because I don't have more than one car yet.

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 16d

I notice the f & r quarters are still straight on the drifter......... Mallala hasn't bitten you yet?

• Member For: 12y 3m 23d
11 hours ago, Franga said:

Love the white on white as well, however I'm drawn to the 32. What's the specs on it? I'm jealous because I don't have more than one car yet.

The 32 I've had for 12 years now. The engine is still stock, with stock turbo on stock boost and just over 200xxxkm's.

Mods are: Splitfire coils, bigger front mount, pod filter, 3" turbo back xhaust with gutted high flow cat and Gready stainless cat back, Nisstune, HD clutch, HSD coilovers, Nolethane bushes front to rear, 2 way mechanical diff, slotted rotors front and rear, Velo fixed back bucket drivers seat with 6 point harness, MOMO deep dish steering wheel and basic stereo.

It makes 160rwkw on stock boost of 11psi, and is soon to have a set of 17x9 Rota Grid R's put on in white with semi slicks for track work.

11 hours ago, BenDoCo said:

I notice the f & r quarters are still straight on the drifter......... Mallala hasn't bitten you yet?

emoji23.png

Ha ha, to be honest I haven't actually drifted it properly yet. It has been to Mallala once, but that was a grip day on the tyres that are in the picks. Only managed a 1:28.8 with really bad understeer, but when the new shoes and semi's go on that should improve. There is a scuff on the front bumper from my first time trying to drift it at Tailem Bend, bloody tyre bundles. But I mainly use it for motorkhanas and starting to get into hill climbs now. It will get a day at Mallala for drifting though, I've got a shed full of spare tyres for that reason :laughing:

Rota Grid R's in White & Cosmic Blue from CarToys 7-5-14 1.jpg

20160109_115557.jpg

20160109_115356.jpg

• Like 3

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 26d

cheeky removing the turbo badge like that! I did that to my BA turbo just leaving XR6.

but don't worry, we all know the G6E with a spoiler is likely to be turbo :P

nice wheels mate, I'd have one just like this if the funds allowed!

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 11y 11m 19d

Love both mate

G6s are totally underrated as a tow car

I just pulled a 1.5 tonne ski boat unbraked with total ease on 94 e10

What power level do you want?