Proauto Perth

FGX 40T

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 20d

Im tempted to sell the car and be done with the whole modifying thing.

I keep saying the next car I get will remain stock.

So far that hasn't happened.

• Member For: 21y 25d

The one that starts with X has well over 20k of my money. I have stalling issues,................ I have given up on "X". ................. Im tempted to sell the car and be done with the whole modifying thing.

That is pretty much what happened to the guy who I bought my G6et from. He took it back to X a few times and he simply could not solve the stalling/hunting.He got sick of it and sold off the problem to me. No one is perfect but if the workshop refuses to fix /acknowledge the problems he caused then people need to stay away.

I bought Hp tuners and eventually the problem was solved but not without alot of wasted time.

In saying that the car drives beautifully now with my tune and I really enjoy it. I also have a R35 GTR but always enjoy swapping back to the G6et. The falcon turbo is a really good car when sorted.

• Like 1

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 25d

The one that starts with X has well over 20k of my money. I have stalling issues,drive shaft issues,problems with the ZF and the tune. I have given up on "X". Spoke to Rob at "M" in december. Got the car serviced and asked him what he thought about my issues. He said he can sort them out plus remove the big lag under 4000rpm. Much better to deal with.....except that I called a bunch of times asking him to tell me date in Jan when I can get the car in,plus emails.......he hasn't gotten back to me. Im tempted to sell the car and be done with the whole modifying thing.

Mattttte, please don't do it. Don't sell the car. You will regret it later in life.

However, please be patient with Rob. Poor bastard is over worked at the moment as he had 3/5 big builds over the christmas break.

He also stopped working on the mines and is in Perth full time now to try and keep up with the work load that they have.

I have been trying to get a hold of Rob as well and Kate keeps saying he will call back.

I haven't had a call and I know he is normally good with this stuff.

I will drop by later on this arvo to have a word with him and I will let you know what the go is.

;)

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 1d

Dropped in today to see Rob cause he had a harness for me.

Was helpful, did seem a little stressed which would come with a full shop and work load.

Ive got a good rapport with him, I use him for parts these days, happy for my money to go to a local lad.

• Like 2

• Member For: 10y 3m 11d

That is pretty much what happened to the guy who I bought my G6et from. He took it back to X a few times and he simply could not solve the stalling/hunting.He got sick of it and sold off the problem to me. No one is perfect but if the workshop refuses to fix /acknowledge the problems he caused then people need to stay away.

I bought Hp tuners and eventually the problem was solved but not without alot of wasted time.

In saying that the car drives beautifully now with my tune and I really enjoy it. I also have a R35 GTR but always enjoy swapping back to the G6et. The falcon turbo is a really good car when sorted.

I will give it to Rob when he eventually has time and hopefully he can sort it all out. The GTR is an awesome car,I would love to have one but a bit out of my budget. I did get to hire one for 6 hrs in Vegas last year with my wife though which was an experience. We had a 458italia for 12 hrs earlier that same week. I enjoyed the GTR more as far as thrashing it goes.,but the Ferrari was a bigger head turner.