My Build (Another Xr6 Turbo) Photos Galore

turboknapp

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 6d

And some work completed,

v9VxiyH.jpg

Yeah I hear that bloke that supposed to be porting your turbo and building your battery box is dragging his heals....

Also nice Pram, do they make them for Men?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 3d

Do you have a full size spare? Was trolling gumtree and thought these looked familiar.

sh*t tyre, but should be able to knock them down...

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/baldivis/wheels-tyres-rims/ford-ba-fpv-18inch-single-rim/1104850147?ea=5802592&utm_source=trigger&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=saved_search

Even with baby on the way, im sure super rich fifo can spare a yellow note :P

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

Hey I didn't know you'd put up a thread while I was in Tassie...looking good dude!  Nice job on the rims...I hated the BF stockers which you inherited.  No good for proper brakes but even if they were who'd want to keep them.  Go SSRs when you find the funds, that's my vote!!

Excited to be tuning your own car (soon)?  I imagine it would be very rewarding each time you give it some herbs.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5d

Yeh Stevo, started one unfortunately I have been dragging my heels lately and with crappy work schedule haven't really gotten much done. What I have achieved is realised how much of Ford's factory installation etc is crap.

But moving on, as stated not a huge amount done the car interior is only just starting to go back together now

Wanted to make the interior a little nicer place to be, figured I have gone to all this effort to install stereo's etc might as well have some comfy chairs. So sourced a leather interior, also makes wiping up baby sick easier.

This guy on the wkend decided to pop in and ask if I needed a hand :-)

I am looking forward to the tuning bit, as this will be my first attempt I will be leaning on the expertise and advise from Wiggum and Toads. So reading between the lines, that means they work magic and I get beer and coffee. In all honesty it will be a good experience, most of my engine management and performance experience is based around diesels so looking forward to it.

Once the car interior is back together and the intake manifold is installed, progression will come to a halt. Got something in the pipeline that should see me net a good power and response jump when on e85.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

I like Matt's pit crew better 

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5d

Not a huge update, been to bloody busy with work and having plans made for me while I'm away by the wife al so the 35+ degree days in Perth. Not fancy enough to have air con in my shed (yet)

One of the fun perks of running brembos is making sure your spare fits, I was failing in that department. So went out and picked up a cheap Gumtree spare.

Came home with this 

http://I.imgur.com/pq8XezW.jpg[/img]

And some how these

http://I.imgur.com/T4tAZdP.jpg[/img]

So it would seem, this build has gone from some simple intake and turbo improvements to a little more serious. Looking forward to seeing how this go in the car with the new turbo and exhaust setup. If I don't like them, I know a green F6 that would possibly like to try them out :-)

Edited by turboknapp