Grego.77

460Awkw Ttg

Took no advice from you or anyone else here when it came to comp ratios.. Only I know what went into this build. Going by your comments you have 0 clue on building an engine. But keep going your comments are keeping me entertained. :)

Big comp + e85 = fun

This thread is strange and needs proper details but congrats on the car none the less

When my engine blows I want 12 to 1 comp because ethanol

Big comp + e85 = fun

This thread is strange and needs proper details but congrats on the car none the less

When my engine blows I want 12 to 1 comp because ethanol

What do you need to know Matty? Pretty much stock manifolds little 64/66 same exhaust an injectors as you plazmaman fm with a similar air intake descent fuel supply on a built motor. was going for the 500awkw mark on E85 but injectors are at 90%, 1500 injectors and she'll be there easy but Im kinda happy with where shes at now.

This thread is confusing......

Why don't you just get Joe to tune it on an a 4 wheel dyno and be done with it?

Joe doesn't own an all wheel drive dyno.... His ordered one and it should be up and running sometime early next year.

I'm well aware of the dyno he has at his shop, but he has tuned in an all wheel dyno before

Yes George quite a few times.

Remember Joe and Todd are very good mates.

That's what I don't get Matt, why doesn't he just get Joe to do an e85 tune at Mainline and be done with it.

He's obviously happy with Joe's tunes, not sure why he went elswhere.

Oh I didn't read the rest of the thread....

Not sure... I would think Joe isn't taking on any more work till new year and trying to get current work out before chrissy/NY.

Also Mainline are punching out 5 pro hubs to 1 4x4 dyno these days so maybe one wasn't avail if you know what I mean.

Greg don't worry about Jetsnot he's a Expensive Daewoo man now anyways.... hahahaha...

That's what I don't get Matt, why doesn't he just get Joe to do an e85 tune at Mainline and be done with it.

He's obviously happy with Joe's tunes, not sure why he went elswhere.

Happy with Joe and his tuning and Ill be going back to him as soon as he gets his dyno up and running. Just wanted a tune on E85 before the years end. Exactly what Matty said mainline just didnt have 1 built for us in time.