2014 Xr6 Turbo Mkii Mod Time :d

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 24d

Ok Its about time I've Pulled my finger out of my arse! Like the title says its MOD time.
I've had the Fg for 2 years now and have accumulated a fair few point with a recent one that will make me loose my licence for 3 months ..... The saying goes Sh*t Happens, Well anyways after that it's going to be off the road so the part begins I Need/Want more Power Stupid I know! About a Week ago I got over the falcon and decided I wanted to tell it and get a 4x4 If Only I didn't Look back at it and said Nope I'm going to keep it Dam she looked Good after that expensive detail I payed for.
So this is where I should Shhh and start posting photos up on the *Clean Girl* Pixy that's for you since I rocked up to a cruise unwashed, We are talking about the Fg here not me.

:beeer: Maybe I shouldn't have done this today :hammerhead:
I will going to talk to Kev at PW tomorrow
Stage 2 Intercooler kit
Battery Relo Kit
Race Air box
Value spring
And will be off to See Joe
I'm not aiming for much Maybe shy of 320Kw give or take a little
But ears are open for other options Kev Quoted me $2,600 for Cooler,relo and airbox

Edited by coreys912516

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 28d

Yeh same same for me....I'm hoping to have my tune some time next year. Its only been 2.5 yrs so far :P lol

But I've gone the stingo way for some parts (2nd hand and what not).

If you want to save a few hundred bucks....you can go plazmaman turbo side + relo. Pretty sure its louder than the PW kit too (cause metal pipe vs. silicone). Just depends what you're after ;)

Good choice in cooler though....just have NFI what the regs are like over your way I.e. in terms of RWC.

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 21d

If you only want a stage 2 why not go for a Jonny Tig stepped or if you want more go for his big cooler.

Edited by OZYWALKER

Well I thought about buying 2ND hand but when I thought about it I don't want other people's clapped out stuff on my car I'm a little OCD when it's with my car. As for the relocation and piping I might have to check that. I do like loud hehe. RWC shouldn't be a problem

OzWalker

As for the Jonny tig coolers how much they go for can't find much on them and kinda on the budget side after getting over 1K in fines and Christmas wasn't the best of times merry Christmas Gov!

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk