K13Th's car.

Rab

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 19d

I dunno keif we have done some crazy chit in falcons and they all return to stock really easy ......

• Like 4

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 29d

For those that are coming on the snowies cruise and don't already know the story, I'm happy to elaborate there (including pics), if I get the time :)

Just don't have time to do the thread :)

I'll use a GoPro to record the story and then post a video up so all can enjoy

Maybe even Gary could put some of his fancy editing skills into it ?

• Like 5

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 9d

Well, if you have the right tools/money/hardware/parts I'm sure anything could be done.

I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm just saying it's a huge/expensive task that I totally can't be farked with. It's better off being roadworthy'd the way that it currently exists for a multitude of reasons

For the people who genuinely care, I'm not deliberately withholding information and I just ask for your patience so that I can sort it out when I have spare time :)

EDIT: Mods, please delete this thread and I'll make one to replace it when I get a chance.

Edited by k31th
  • Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 9d

well, I'm going to make a liar of myself and respond to fluff.

I have email notifications setup for threads that I either follow or reply to. I have my email sync'ing with my phone via push notifications and I have my email open on my work PC alongside my work emails constantly.

This allows me to quickly reply to threads. These replies take all of 5-10sec to reply to.

To create the thread the way I want to tell the story would require me to get pics/thoughts/story lines all in a correct order in my head and then I have to manage the thread itself (post size limits) etc... will take at least a few hours, probably more. I just don't have that kind of spare time with the project work I'm currently doing.

• Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 25d

All good Keith - didn't mean to step on your toes, or poke my nose in.

Just honestly interested to hear the story and if there'd be any possibility of some help from the community (beg/borrow/steal) to get you on the road.

I know I've still got all the OEM parts for my car that I've upgraded (different model unfortunately, so I can't help much), but if all it is is stock parts that need to be put on for a week or 2 would be welcome to anything in my shed.