Fgx And Sync2 Sound Quality

timbos99

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 13d

Who have you been to in Perth mate?

Westside Audio did the install and they did a great job. I spoke to Alberts and Volatile car audio and they pretty much said the same thing. The issue is the poor quality signal coming out of the ICC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 5d

I really rate Westside (Cannington). Their old installer (Macey) was the best in the business until he moved onto something else, but from everything the manager (Fabian) has told me and everything I've seen from Timmy (their new installer) Mace trained him very well. I've also got good history with that store so I get really good prices.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 13d

I really rate Westside (Cannington). Their old installer (Macey) was the best in the business until he moved onto something else, but from everything the manager (Fabian) has told me and everything I've seen from Timmy (their new installer) Mace trained him very well. I've also got good history with that store so I get really good prices.

Yep agreed. Macey did the install on my first FG and Tim my new FGX. Both did high quality work. Very happy with everything except the actual Ford ICC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 27d

DRC works best when set to max. Use the source (ICC or aftermarket headunit) to control volume for best sound quality. Usually requires adjustment of gains on power amplifiers to set up right.

• Member For: 11y 8m 21d

well mine isn't set up that way at all.. all sound adjustment is done through the DRC with the volume remaining on 30 on the icc.. maybe this explains peoples issues with low level hiss and poor performance fromthere Audison as its set up differently to mine.. not saying either was is technically "correct" but im not experiencing any issues like people in this thread..