New Build - Home Renovations - Gardens - Garages & Sheds.

Pixy Angel

Yeah that would suck! At least any stuff ups could be fixed on the rebuild... lol

Nah stuff that. Glad its moving along now though

Bit of weight lifted off the shoulders that's for sure

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 1d

New week same old sh1t FFS this builder has no farking idea and blatantly disrespect anything I say and other trades materials.

With the gyprock going up last week the plasterers moved our Air Con ducting from the bedroom into the garage. Then it was time for them to start in the garage instead of then putting the ducting back into the house the plasterers thrown the stuff out the front onto the dirt where it got damaged. 

Yesterday I texted my builder and told him it needs to be put back into the house as its needed for the air con return.

Builder tells me to come an pick it up before it gets damaged..............TOO LATE!!

I tell him its to late as it's already damaged. He says it's not............SEND PHOTO OF DAMAGED DUCTING.

Builder then goes it wasn't them.............FARK OFF!!

This morning I sent an email to my A/C people letting them know and with attached photo's.

20160728_173127_zpsi4hk6jjj.jpg

20160729_092740_zps60dfb2ml.jpg

20160802_083745_zpsneib0vak.jpg

20160802_083848_zpsdhhwmoh2.jpg

On a little more half better note front stairs are being formed up.

20160802_083802_zpsjvqgjenp.jpg

20160802_083757_zps0tgvjgth.jpg

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d
5 hours ago, Pixy Angel said:

New week same old sh1t FFS this builder has no farking idea and blatantly disrespect anything I say and other trades materials.

With the gyprock going up last week the plasterers moved our Air Con ducting from the bedroom into the garage. Then it was time for them to start in the garage instead of then putting the ducting back into the house the plasterers thrown the stuff out the front onto the dirt where it got damaged. 

Yesterday I texted my builder and told him it needs to be put back into the house as its needed for the air con return.

Builder tells me to come an pick it up before it gets damaged..............TOO LATE!!

I tell him its to late as it's already damaged. He says it's not............SEND PHOTO OF DAMAGED DUCTING.

Builder then goes it wasn't them.............FARK OFF!!

This morning I sent an email to my A/C people letting them know and with attached photo's.

20160728_173127_zpsi4hk6jjj.jpg

20160729_092740_zps60dfb2ml.jpg

20160802_083745_zpsneib0vak.jpg

20160802_083848_zpsdhhwmoh2.jpg

On a little more half better note front stairs are being formed up.

20160802_083802_zpsjvqgjenp.jpg

20160802_083757_zps0tgvjgth.jpg

Its rubbish dude its in the rubbish pile..