Pixy Angel

New Build - Home Renovations - Gardens - Garages & Sheds.

Haha - yep pretty much that, except without the protective gear.

Did put safety glasses on, and was glad I did when a wad of paper caused a massive splashback.

Sometimes I think being avtradie would have been good, but definitely not a plumber!!

Cheers
Roger

Yeh bugger being an “S” bend installer 

#Sparkylyf 
Yeah sparky would have been my pick. S bend installers are also S bend unblockers...

Had a new HWS put in the other day. Called me 45 mins after they were due.
"We are here waiting for you. We'll make a start ripping out the old one."
"Um, but I'm home and you aren't here..."
"Aren't you number 2?"
"Nup."
"Oh..."

Privacy screen fencing went in this morning to make the shed and bins less obvious, which meant I could finally plant the last garden bed out the back and hooked it into the retic. Be nice once it all grows a bit. Now just gotta clean the pavers haha.

3anjlXk.jpg

7xIegrn.jpg

upkPBOZ.jpg

MFyxvnH.jpg

Few things left on the list to do out the back- such as an outdoor pool table, sofas, proper outdoor ceiling fans and lighting...but that'll all come later.

Cheers fellas. Yeah, there would be room for a spa...but I reckon I'd get more use out of an outdoor pool table, plus I don't have to gin around with gates/fencing etc.

Was definitely one of the reasons I bought the place, Trent. It ties in really well with the layout of the house too - which makes it feel like one large extension of the living room, so it's great for entertaining and makes the house feel huge, even though it's actually not that big.

Bought an 18V cordless blower yesterday, heaps better than sweeping! Used that to tidy up, which then led to cleaning the pavers with a new attachment I got for my Karcher, which led to high pressure cleaning the patio and decking too...came up pretty nice. Drainage is my biggest issue though, as there's a couple of spots where the water pools and doesn't drain.

i15NqHM.jpg

fopS0jO.jpg

Edited by .Stripes.

Yeah blowers are the business. I got a petrol Homelite one from Bunnings for under a hundred bucks. Cleans up the paths in a couple of minutes and even takes the leaves off the gravel. Stuff sweeping.