New Build - Home Renovations - Gardens - Garages & Sheds.

Pixy Angel

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 25d
18 hours ago, bloodycrashboy said:

I think they are toughened glass, but yes very pricey but also, right colour = totally awesome look

hmm id have to double check cant remember now. 

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 26d

Wood look shelves like that would have to go with the rest of the decor like it does in that pic, I have very little idea what we're going to do yet.  Once we move in we have a list of expensive things like security screens that need to go on still as well so lots of time to consider decor :)

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 5m 29d

Hows this for a dining/kitchen room? joys of living on a small block with no shed. Keeping some of the house a boys place

X6rUTtS.jpg

But what I was saying before about girls touch... this room was blank until I met my partner. Just missing the piano she wants. (P.s to anyone who cant instantly notice the difference between a guys and girls house, look for lamps. guys are simple and want light - light switch = light. girls like to be pretty and like different levels of light. room light is too bright yada yada)

N5lFsFS.jpg

And this is why bikes are in the house. Her car can fit 1 bike behind it, but mine only has a foot either end. Next house will be much different. But cost of changing the garage (roof line and walls) was about 30k I didnt want to spend on my first build. 

sgLQjkY.jpg?1

• Like 3

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 5m 29d

yeah, she said the same thing in different words. girls think alike. that room is 100% her..... all I did was pay for it. Cow hide was ~$350 from Ikea I think. 

BTW, guessing you sold the 86? 

• Like 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d

I had the brz... coz boss... but yeah... short lived over the nonpracticality lol

We are lucky and have an australian leather distributor here near my wrk...

Love my sexy cow lol

3f7e2dfe7362f78f0b84735c6474e872.jpgfee8baa3946b63df01a65923967fb1ee.jpg

Our place is my work in progress for learning style...

That was round 1 on bedroom...

Self made head board etc ... getting a new bed soon and painting the room the same grey as the rest of the place...

all the skirtings were dark wood and the place was dark as... those doors are the whole way accross the front of the house and open up onto a balcony the width of the house and look onto the adelaide hills.... not somewhere u want dark and dingy...

I really want a proper wood fire place instead of the tv unit there ... might be something I tackle once I get my licence.

• Like 1