New Build - Home Renovations - Gardens - Garages & Sheds.

Pixy Angel

We are happy to spend $2500 -$3000 on new parts (I.e. turbo) on our cars, but when it comes to buying things we use every single day we say "I'm not gonna spend that.!!!"

25 minutes ago, JETURBO said:

It’s definitely an area you won’t regret spending some money on, let’s face it we do some hours in the bed so why not be comfortable. I hate the cost like everything in life but it’s never wasted money especially things like the bed itself, can be stupidly expensive for a good bed and mattress but you’ll know where that money went on the first nights sleep 

Im with old mate.^^^

• Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 25d

Have a look at the bedding options from Kogan

Sheets, covers and doonahs etc - could get the full set for a couple of hundred.

Make sure you get size larger than your bed for the doonah and cover ;)

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 3m 1d

When I bought the bedding for my master suite, I went to the local Sheridan oulet at DFO.

Bought a "Summer" and "winter" doona along with a whole bunch of fitted sheets and covers. Was still pricey at the outlet store being a king sized bed, but nothing beats those 1000 count threads, when you junp into it at night.

Being from a reputable company too, they always look the goods and a well presented bed always looks good when you are rocking the single life.