Snowy Cruise 2015 (Fri 27 Nov - Sun 29 Nov)

EvilDaifu

• Banned
  • Member For: 8y 9m 11d

Count me in. I will be down at Thredbo doing some downhill riding and finishing up on the 28th so I can join everyone on the cruise. Where should I meet you guys on the Saturday?

Cheers, Jack.

• Like 1

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d

Count me in. I will be down at Thredbo doing some downhill riding and finishing up on the 28th so I can join everyone on the cruise. Where should I meet you guys on the Saturday?

Welcome and most likely at Jindabyne. We should be in Jindy somewhere between 4pm and 5pm. What time are you finishing up at Thredbo on 28th?

Im in fellas!

Good one mate!

:beerchug:

• Banned
  • Member For: 8y 9m 11d

Welcome and most likely at Jindabyne. We should be in Jindy somewhere between 4pm and 5pm. What time are you finishing up at Thredbo on 28th?

Good one mate!

:beerchug:

Well the plan was to get up early and meet with everyone else however, I was originally under the impression that the cruise would start in the Snowy Mountains but you guys are all starting from Tumut and driving down towards Jindabyne? If that's the case then I'll miss out on the main cruise as I want to head back to Sydney on the same day. Unless I start driving up early in the morning and meet you guys half way. I've sent PookeyMaster a PM anyway so he can fill me in on the details.

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 11y 10m 24d

Ah fair enough

Still should be a fun cruise though!

I think im going to rough it at the backpackers in jindy, or I may have some mates that still live there, jindys my old home town.. itll be nice to go back