F6 Loss Of Power After Coils/ Sparks And Service

tbomb

• Member For: 8y 7m 9d

New to the site and looking for some answers

I have a 2005 FPV F6 tornado ute 6 speed manual 138***ks

Recently been serviced all fluids filters oils and so forth.

Spark plugs replaced and coil packs as the car was misfiring which has defiantly sorted everything out the car is running smoother then it ever has before.

But......

Since the service I have had a loss in power, the normal kick from boost is very unnoticeable. I am getting the wind up of the turbo and flutter from the waste gate which tells me the turbo is still working but it feel as if I have the power of just a straight 6 . Also to that since spark plug and coil change I have lost quite a significant amount of exhaust sound, I am not sure if that is a sign of anything but where it had a nice big rumble it has now become quieter and sounds less aggressive,

has anyone experienced anything like this before ? Any help would be appreciated

Not genuin coils but suited for f6 tornado . Did work backwards thinking this was the case and had stuffed up somewhere but we threw Genuine coils and original sparks back in to see if this was the case but came out with the same result

Not genuin coils but suited for f6 tornado . Did work backwards thinking this was the case and had stuffed up somewhere but we threw Genuine coils and original sparks back in to see if this was the case but came out with the same result. No codes coming up on tool either