Diy Tuning

Ralph Wiggum

• Member For: 20y 11m 28d

Setting the O2 temp to 2500 deg does not work (not in my strategy). Surprised it set trims to 0. It may work on your strategy.

Normally you just set the throttle position/closed loop table to a high double digit number in all boxes and that is it.

You cant stop closed loop at idle. It wont let you do it. But the setting of the 02 to 2500 is meant to work on the mustangs and mentioned in the La Sota online tuning manual but not our Fords from when I tried it.

• Member For: 9y 9m 21d

I got that tip from the La Sota manual however I believe it worked as my fuel trims were locked at 1.00, eg the same as on cold start when it is in open loop. I will try changing the delay instead but I suspect it is already in open loop.

What happens if I unplug the O2 sensor, will it throw a fault code and go into open cloop? Or will it also do a bunch of other things?

Anyway commanded lambda, are there any other catchas that could cause it to show 1.00 when it isn't really?

I also did some data logging on my SCT tune for lols and found that my STFT are swinging as far as 0.8 and 1.15 at times. What kind of trims are considered acceptable, a few % max?

• Member For: 16y 5m 8d

Finally got my car onto a dyno to see how much power its making. Has only been tuned on the road by me. I wish he had stuck his wideband in it for a log but it was just a rush job cause he was busy. Hopefully I can crack 400 Diy road tuned

post-13302-0-23731000-1444857213_thumb.j

post-13302-0-74656300-1444857232_thumb.j

post-13302-0-37128600-1444857265_thumb.j

• Like 3