Fg Intercooler Piping

thrlla84

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 24d

Oh yeah...I was thinking stage 2 piping....don't forget with the stage 1 Plaz and PW kits....you should really buy the 3" throttle body elbow too...if you want extra piece of mind

When I spoke to Plaz last they said stage 1 and 2 will both clear their turbo side boxes...

How long ago did you buy your staino kit? Maybe email the kent and see if he'll make you a cooler piping kit? Tell him to stop posting about pen!s on the forum and start making stuffs again :P

Otherwise I'm fresh out of ideas other than what's been posted above ;)

churs!

• Donating Members

hahaha....yeah seems everytime he pops his head in here its to talk about some ohmo stuff with bellbat

No worries....I'm still a noob myself, just went through this exact scenario a few months ago :P

Maybe ratter could even chime in when he's not super busy tuning cars....I think I read his turbo side test on his mrs car had the staino kit?

Good luck dude!

Edited by PTR_NITRO_FG

• 11 months later...
  • Member For: 10y 3m 8d

After reading this it seems a lot of people overlook the intune kit. It always seems to be on sale at 279 or something similar. Has anyone had any issues with the kit before? Is the quality good enough? I am running the standard intake anyway so fouling wouldn't be an issue. I plan to get an F6 intercooler and hard pipe kit because a) I am poor and b) just want to eliminate the plastic piping and end tanks. Seems like the cheapest option. Eventually I hope to get it tuned for a little extra power but not even to the point I need to upgrade the pump and injectors etc.

• Donating Members

I still have my planet parts kit in my spare room lol. Its the same as pingtune but without their ghey logo plastered on every silicone peice :P

Im missing 1 or 2 silicone peices and 3 clamps from my plaz kit, that I was planning to steal from the PP kit, but might be easier to sell this and just buy the other peices seperately. I'd do $250 posted if you end up wanting to go that route @FGMKII  for $120 more I also have the plaz TB replacement pipe ;)