Michellin Pilot Super Sport

Rab

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 2d

I got the gay ohmo brother on the fronts (Conti Max Contact - MC5)....was cheap and ok so far.

Have been meaning to try the good ones for a while now (Sport 5's)....next time probably....surprised by motor mag pic....cause I was told contis are good in the wet, but A2s are better (hence why I tried them in the first place - cause puzzy in the wet).

• 4 months later...
  • Throbbing Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 23d

If anyone is looking for some of these I have 2 basically brand new for sale 275/35/19 gonna run a smaller tyre so need to move them on, under 30kms on them

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 12d

Don't compare to r888 which is a semi slick and will be terrible in the wet and will not last that long.

Agree with not comparing to r888's, as they are in a different league.

They are the only tyre that will hold 400+ rwkw falcons.

Also agree that they won't last too long but they were perfect in the wet on my car.

• Member For: 11y 10m 1d

My first set of PSS was very good, in many situations it would grip 430hp in 1st gear under full throttle on an FG and this was a 245 wide tyre, at times it would spin though

My second set were not that good for some reason, would wheelspin almost all the time - I am not sure if it was due to the setup of the car or something a bit bad with the tyres. They perform well in wet weather light to mid throttle.

I like this Tyre.

Edited by Z2TT