My 2010 XR50T Ute

OZYWALKER

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 27d

Going to pull the intake manifold with surge tank lines and rail out this week/weekend.

$1600 for the fuel system. Consists of PW surge tank with twin 460s, turbosmart fpr2000, speedflow fittings and check valves to fit up to the PW billet fuel rail.

$450 for the intake manifold.

$400 for the TB elbow with turbosmart dual port 32mm BOV and Nizpro overboost valve.

Will put pics up in an add once they're out.

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members

Pretty much. Piping and BOV/overboost valve won't suit how I want it setup with the Plaz intake manifold.
The Process West surge doesn't have the fuel capacity for bigger power and the Plazmaman manifold comes with a new rail so the Process West gears going.

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members

I wish haha.
Just finding the current power level pretty average. I'm getting all the bolt on parts together and fitted up so there's no mucking around when a new motor goes in later this year. That's the plan anyway.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members

Made some progress with the Ute over the last few weeks. Pulled out the Process West airbox, rail lines and surge tank out on a Sunday and fitted the new gear when there was time after work.
Now have a Plazmaman airbox, intake plenum, fuel rail and surge tank with twin peirburg pumps.

qs810m9.jpg

I used Mack 247 fittings and lines for the fuel and vac lines.
I ran 400 series pushlock hose for the fuel system, -6 supply and -8 return with an FRP2000.
Replaced the brake booster fitting with an aftermarket with a -6 end then ran -6 400 series to the intake manifold. Also used -4 pushlock for the other vac lines. Have used oetiker clamps on all hose ends. Will be using the remaining NPT port on the manifold for a gauge line/fitting and to use a "normal" vac hose for tuning purposes.

Should have some new turbosmart race port BOVs show up soon then I'll have a new cold side fabbed up. Also have some 50mm2 cable and other parts showing up soon to relocate the battery to the toolbox in the tray.

• Like 6

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members

Also ran a new water line and fitted a bracket I got from Mackielec Industries.

Looks pretty decent comprared to the previous way I had it, will swap the cable ties to hose seperators one day.

DGhaeZc.jpg

• Like 6