My 2010 XR50T Ute

OZYWALKER

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 27d

Guessing end of this week or some time next week.
Probably going to be the abs issue that will take more time. Will find out tomorrow.
Feeling pretty sorry for the work hilux though, been copping a hiding since the ute went lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members

Got the ute back just before Christmas. 

Sounds great, drives pretty well, but due to the ute having other issues it didn't get a power tune done.

Had an accelerator issue causing it to cut power at approx 75% throttle and throw an etc code. Got it sorted now ready for a proper tune towards the end of January.

Joe got a decent video of it idling on the dyno before I picked it up.

https://www.facebook.com/cmssydney/videos/1772952946056592/

Its not really noticeable in the video but the ute has got a fair bit of shake going on from the cams, certainly turns a few heads at the traffic lights.

Took it for a few runs through Mac pass and Jamberoo mountain road whilst I was down south for the break. Its definitely best handling falcon I've been in that for sure, doesn't have an issue with under or over steer with the tyres on it and the heavier coils in it work really well.

Edited by OZYWALKER
  • Like 9

• 1 month later...
  • XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members

Gonna make a few changes to the Ute over the next few months.

If anyone wants any of the parts below pm me and I'll work out when the parts are coming off the car and $$$.

FG manifold, tb elbow with bov & overboost valve, battery tray, 6 boost factory position manifold, gtx3582, nizpro dump, process west surge tank with dual 470s + lines and reg with billet rail.

Will be doing the intake side and fuel system first then the turbo side later on.

• Like 3