Anyone Playing Gta V On Pc?

Nitrofgxr6t

• Member For: 9y 3m 4d

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone else is playin?

Trying to start a crew too help each other out and rank/$$ up against all the early console users who are out gunnin me and transferred there accounts.

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 18d

I was contemplating buying it at some stage or another, but I have been stuck into dying light.

Once I finish Dying Light, I might get stuck into "The Division" if it is out by then, otherwise GTA V.

• Spooling Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 11d

Project Cars FINALLY gets released on Thursday. Been waiting so long, was meant to be released in November last year I believe.

Might pick up GTA V too, bought an xbox just to play it originally, could barely stand it being used to PC.

PC version looks amazing.

Looks like you can turn the graphics and detail up so much that it will make my SLI 980s dip to 60fps haha, keen.

Might have to get a xbox remote or something for the driving, heard that you can seemlessly go between game pad / keyboard+mouse.

Edited by TomT

• Member For: 9y 3m 4d

Project Cars FINALLY gets released on Thursday. Been waiting so long, was meant to be released in November last year I believe.

Might pick up GTA V too, bought an xbox just to play it originally, could barely stand it being used to PC.

PC version looks amazing.

Looks like you can turn the graphics and detail up so much that it will make my SLI 980s dip to 60fps haha, keen.

Might have to get a xbox remote or something for the driving, heard that you can seemlessly go between game pad / keyboard+mouse.

The graphics rock dude you won't be disappointed! I get solid 60+! Recon you might see 100 or there abouts. Yep Xbox 360/one controller works straight away and is much easier to drive with. Mouse a pleasure to shot with. Also you can transfer your Xbox account over so any goodies you have will be on your PC. If you do, add me: Capt_Sli