• Filthy weeb
  • Member For: 11y 2m 2d

Howdy doody.

Just wondering if anyone has bought from St. George Tyres before.

I'm on the hunt for Nitto Invo 245/35/19's, and the usually popular/reputable Taleb Tyres are currently not stocking them, forcing me to look elsewhere with needing these new boots before the fast-approaching roadworthy comes up. Surprisingly they seem to stock them at a cheaper price (a set of four plus shipping = $897 - pretty good for me in a town in the middle of nowhere), but I'm wondering if anyone's used them before I pull the trigger on this.

Good? Bad? Meh? Anyone who has purchased from this mob before and can tell me anything would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I should just ask if these will be fine on a BF Typhoon running stock Twisties. Cheers again.

Edited by stubbietubbie

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 29d

I purchased invo's from them last year, fast delivery (ordered tuesday morn SYD, arrived in MELB wednesday at noon. Only went them over Taleb as the price was cheaper at the time.

• Filthy weeb

Thanks for the feedback, definitely helping me make up my mind.

If anyone has a response to the other question I posed re: 245/35/19's on stock Twisties I'd be very grateful. Hate to order something that'd be ill-fitted or need extra work to suit. But the word 'Invo' is so common around here, surely I'm not being presumptuous? (I'm not going to the drags or anything, but it's supposedly a solid tyre for this type of car - but form and fit is just about paramount)

Twisties!

Cheese-Twisties-170.jpg

(try wrapping a tyre 'round that!)

Edited by stubbietubbie

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 19d

I got Nitto Invo's on all four corners mate. Can't go wrong with them, especially in winter.

Good price as well and I am not sure on durability though. I am yet to find out.

Had a the tuning session at MC Motorsport over the weekend and loved every moment.

If I were on the Achilles, I think I would have been disappointed.

• Filthy weeb

OH! Okay...

Pulled the trigger on this the other night, strangely got a phone call the following day asking to confirm the order (tyre and personal deets). I'm not exactly sure why.

Anyway, I hopefully should get these tomorrow or before the week's out going by the few (re: one testimonial I got), so I'll be sure to update and get them on before the weekend, which would work out really well. Then, onto the brakes! (expect a thread/thread hijack shortly)

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

I'm only here for the thread tags.

• Like 2