Fletcherh's Fg Falcon Xt Modifications Discussion

FletcherH

• Member For: 9y 23d

hey guys welcome to my blog on the modifying of my 2008 FG falcon XT. this car was a recent purchase for me and is my first car. I have a lot on the list of things I would like to do, like swapping the XT interior for the better XR interior, lowering springs, tinting the windows and so fourth. I hope you will have fun following along with me on this story as I will be having working on it. if you have any suggestion or have ideas on how I could do things better feel free to comment. thanks!

post-82985-0-55279000-1428832487_thumb.j

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 3d

Ahh rightio!

Still very lucky to have a late model falcon as first car, and they still got plenty of go about them

Get rid of those mudflaps as well!!

Edited by Wilko16

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 8m 18d

Dont waste your coin budy. Save it for your next ride after p's. Wheels, lower,cat back for noise and that would be it. Next door neighbor did lots of non power making mods to his car. Xr seats, body kit, xr8 bonnet, lights , interior, stereo, fpv wheels (genuine ) breaks ect ect. Wasted over 12k and in the end got his full licence and bought a turbo.

Its your car and your money. You can always throw a supercharger on it later.;)

Edited by Bizkets is fat?
  • Like 3

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 9m 22d

Biketz is right. Save the folding stuff for the next car, but learn lots on this one. I always say to p platers "you can have sex in a car with a woman, but you can have sex in a house with multiple women at the same time".

Save the money, buy the house (Btw welcome and thanks for showing us the ride)

However all that said, your money, so if you want to go to town on it, go for gold mate

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • Member For: 9y 23d

sorry for the severe lack of posts but haven't done much till now. recently got a set of 18'' 50th anniversary fg xr6 rims! also finally got rid of these infernal mudflaps yesterday. next up lowering the FG. have got the springs ordered and they should be here within the week

will keep yous updated when the arive

post-82985-0-45236800-1441512258_thumb.j

post-82985-0-80268800-1441512311_thumb.j

post-82985-0-81012700-1441512358_thumb.j

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 10d

Biketz is right. Save the folding stuff for the next car, but learn lots on this one. I always say to p platers "you can have sex in a car with a woman, but you can have sex in a house with multiple women at the same time".

Save the money, buy the house (Btw welcome and thanks for showing us the ride)

However all that said, your money, so if you want to go to town on it, go for gold mate

As someone who did this the wrong way around (cars first), I wholeheartedly agree with this!

• Like 1