Bridegstone Re003

Jamie_d

• Member For: 9y 15d

Hi I've owned my turbo for 12 months now and finally signed up to the forum haha.

Just wondering if anyone has tried the new RE003 as im up for tyres and pretty keen on them?

Thanks for any help.

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 25d

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry, but I have not used those tires, but I can say that you should stay away from the Achilles atr sport2, especially in winter with the rain.

The atr sports2 are an awesome tire for summer in the dry.

Otherwise the nitro invo's get both my thumbs up for approval.

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members

Man that was a typo. Can't edit the previous post.

Nitto Invos are the tyres I have on all four corners now.

Put up some pics of your car too. Any plans to mod your car?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 30d

Nitro invos FTW :P

Ive had goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric 2 (best tyre ive had in wet), and these advan ad08r (they are newish and spin easy but grips middway through the spin - pretty weird I know). Def prefer the goodyears; but not cheap (but im gussing those re003 aren't either).

There will be a million different opinions/preferences on tyre choice...but this thread is about a specific tyre so hopefully it doesn't derail too badly and someone on here can offer their opinion on the one your asking about!

• Like 1

Yeh I've tried doing a bit of reading and searching the forum and it's so hard to search through what everyone likes haha. My dad's on his second set of re002 and I've driven it and it's not turbo but corners great and just feels good. Low noise aswell.

Gonna find some prices the next couple days and probly end up with re003. Then I'll post up some feelings about them. Hopefully I'll have some front and rear camber adjustment going on as well when I get the tyres.

And just to respond about the car. Yes always plan for mods although basically stock so far. Mod EVERYTHING haha. I'll start a thread on the car though anyway and sort some pics.

• Like 2

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members

when you happen to get pricing, could you let us know.

This way we can make a comparison of pricing.

I got my last lot of Nitto Invo's for $270, fitted and balanced.

Are you in Perth?

Ok so no go on the re003 cos it's currently a 6 to 8 week wait haha. That sucks.

Na I'm in NSW on the coast.

Bridgestone has a 4 for 3 sale on so about 800 fitted and alignment till the end of April. I wanted to pay and wait for them but tyres won't last that long.

As for info on the tyres which I started the thread about apparently they are out performing their current s001 so sound good but I guess I'll find out later on haha

I had a pair of Bridgestone re001's on the rear of my bf f6 a couple of years ago. I found them to really good tyres really sticky on launches but still let go just enough to have fun with. Mine was a six manual.

In adelaide they were around $430 a tyre. But I suppose you get what you pay for. I hope this helps you in some way good luck tyres can be a hit and miss thing.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m 28d

Nitro invos FTW :P

Ive had goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric 2 (best tyre ive had in wet), and these advan ad08r (they are newish and spin easy but grips middway through the spin - pretty weird I know). Def prefer the goodyears; but not cheap (but im gussing those re003 aren't either

The AD08R is really made for a combination Street and Circuit tyre. Excellent tyre. But you will need to get them warm. It doesn't surprise me you spin them on the street especially if it's cold.

I run the Hankook RS3. Same thing. They are struggling on the street in the colder weather. However something like the invo is not even in the same league as the AD08R on a circuit. They are really made to be a track tyre you can drive on the street with.